Use TroLase ADA Signage to make a fancy wall clock.
To browse our full selection of materials, please visit www.trotec-materials.com
- 1/4 sheet of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6 mm black with adhesive foil
- 1/4 sheet of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6mm light grey
- Rest of TroLase ADA Signage 1.6 mm red with adhesive foil
(materials available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 1.5" lens
For this sample we recommend using any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table. They eliminate reflections of the laser beam and deliver super cutting results.
- Remove the protective foil after laser processing to protect the material from being scratched
- Due to the filigree graphics we used the 1.5" lens for this sample
Import our design template into your graphic program. Send the jobs to the laser.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
For best results, we recommend using the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table. They minimize the reflections of the laser beam on the back of the material. Position the ADA sheet into your laser and cover the rest of the table to maximize the exhaust power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl® optimized for quality. We recommend these settings due to the filigree design. The light grey base plate, however, can be cut with the faster "speed" parameters.
- The material parameters for JobControl® can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Start by removing the protective foil from the base plate. Then remove the protective foil from the adhesive, and glue the two discs together. Then remove the protective foil from the top plate and position the red part. Next, mount the clockwork and this extraordinary design object is ready.
- You can use other materials such as TroGlass, Acrylic or wood to produce this sample. You can find a large number of materials on www.trotec-materials.com.
- With the fiber laser from the Speedy flexx, we have been able to mark the watch hands as well.