Use our TroLase Metallic material to make an individual money gift.
Engraving materials are available at Trotec. Browse our product range at: www.trotec-materials.com
- 1/4 sheet TroLase Metallic 1.6 mm (available at trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Decorative band
- Other decoration material
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 2" lens
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- To cut and engrave the sign, use the acrylic cutting grid table or the aluminum cutting grid table.
Import our design into your graphic program. Personalise it according to your preferences and send it to your laser as a photo.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Put the material into the laser machine. Make sure that it lies flat on the table. Fix the sheet on the table with paper tape if necessary.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+1 mm||High quality|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl optimised for quality.
- The material parameters from JobControl can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Pull the decorative band through the two laser-cut holes and put the engraved sign into the frame. Now fix the bank notes on the band. To finish this sample, decorate the frame as you like.
- If you use a frame made from laserable material (e.g. wood, anodized aluminum) you can put a nice design on the frame as well.
- Use dark TroGlass instead of TroLase Metallic. The fiber laser of Speedy flexx creates great effects.
- This sample can also be used for other occasions like birthdays.