Learn how you can produce a handy and solid wine box our of Trotec veneered wood.
- 1 sheet of Trotec veneer walnut, 3 mm
- 1 sheet of Trotec veneer birch, 3 mm
- Jute yarn for the handle
- Ev. TroMask masking tape
- Speedy 100
- 60 watts
- 2" lens
- Honeycomb Tabletop
The wine box can of course also be produced with all other machines of the Speedy laser engravers.
- Cover the working area completely with paper. By doing this even slightly bent sheets get flat.
- Use a 2" lens to compensate differences in material thickness
Import our template and adapt it to your requirements.
Our template is designed for a standard 0.75l wine bottle. Check the dimensions of the box and your chosen bottle before cutting the individual parts. Adjust the graphic if necessary.
In Ruby, split our template into 2 separate designs, one birch and one walnut. This will make them fit the size of the wood panels perfectly.
With "Create job" move the design to the "Prepare" screen.
If you want to use masking tape, put it on the wood sheets. This reduces cleaning afterwards.
Place the job to the desired position in Ruby® and adapt the settings. Put the material into the laser.
The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and available laser power.
Send the job to the "Queue" for Laser processing.
Wood is a natural product. It characteristics can vary. We recommend to test the parameters before you produce the work piece.
Inner geometries first: On
Skip overlapping cut lines: On
|Choose High Quality|
Wood Veneer Birch
Wood Veneer Walnut
Clean the cut pieces with a damp cloth.If you used Marking tape, simply remove it. This reduces cleaning. All you need for the assembly are the wooden parts and a little bit of dexterity. The individual pieces are put together one by one resulting in a finished wine box.
- The box is perfectly suitable for an individualised gift. You can produce the box in advance and add your customers' engraving afterwards.
- The wide range of Trotec wood offers you a variety of creative possibilities.