Learn how you can produce a handy and solid wine box our of Trotec veneered wood.
- Speedy 360, 80 Watts with 2.0" lens
- Aluminum cutting grid table
The wine box can of course also be produced with all other machines of the Speedy laser engravers.
- Cover the working area completely with paper. By doing this even slightly bent sheets get flat.
- Use a 2" lens to compensate differences in material thickness
Step 1: Import design
Design your own wine box or download our free template.
Our template has been designed for a standard 0,75 l wine bottle. Please check the dimensions of the selected bottle before you cut the different pieces. Adapt the layout if necessary.
|color||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
Step 2: Laser process
Set the parameters like described below. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of your laser machine and available laser power. Put the wood into your Trotec laser, engrave and cut the different pieces. We combined two different types of wood.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+6 mm||High quality|
- Wood is a natural product. It characteristics can vary. We recommend to test the parameters before you produce the work piece.
Step 3: Cleaning and assembly
Clean the cut pieces with a damp cloth. All you need for the assembly are the wooden parts and a little bit of dexterity. The individual pieces are put together one by one resulting in a finished wine box.
- The box is perfectly suitable for an individualised gift. You can produce the box in advance and add your customers' engraving afterwards.
- The wide range of Trotec wood offers you a variety of creative possibilities.