Using only a small about of TroGlass acrylic materials, and a little bit of time, you can easily produce this impressive retro diner sign.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 sheet TroGlass Clear 3mm
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Red with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass LED Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Satins Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss White with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss/White Blue with adhesive
Upload our provided template, remember that you can always change it as needed. Send the graphics to the laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries |
inner geometries first
Define the correct material settings. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and available laser power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
Start the assembly be removing the protective film from the clear acrylic. Next, begin to apply the orange arrow. Once that is complete, you can then add the arrows that were made out of TroGlass Satins orange, TroGlass Color Gloss yellow and white. Then place the red acrylic sheet directly underneath the arrows. For the "Diner"-characters start by placing TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic on the bottom layer. On top of that, add the white and blue letters. The final part will be to place the white highlight circles on top of the orange arrow.
TroGlass product range is the ideal product for eye-catching retro signs such as this one, due to the variety of colours and the easy workability. Why not try out something new and use different colours or materials for your sign. With Trotec lasers and laser materials, there are no limits to your creativity!