There are three things you should know before you install your update:
- In order to download and install JobControl 11.0, you must have a version of JobControl® 10 already installed. Do not uninstall your existing version. If you have an earlier version, please contact Technical Support for an upgrade.
- To be sure you download the right version for your laser machine, you'll need to have your serial number handy. You can find it on a label on the upper right-hand corner on the back of your laser machine.
- After you download and install the update, you will need to restart your PC, open JobControl, and then update the Firmware. Make sure you do not interrupt the firmware update.
- Click the download link below.
- Enter your information in the fields provided and click "start download."
- The software will download. Unzip the folder to view files.
- Run Setup.exe found in the folder.
- Follow the installation prompts.
- Once installation is complete, restart your PC.
- Open JobControl and connect to your laser. The firmware update will begin. Follow the instructions on the screen.
JobControl laser workflow software assists perfectly during laser engraving and laser cutting to produce optimal results. This software is compatible with a variety of graphics programs such as CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Illustrator and more. JobControl® offers a host of clever features that allow for efficient workflow and productivity. No other laser software supports you better.