With a few TroGlass materials and some time, you can produce this impressive vintage "Diner" sign.
- 1 sheet TroGlass Clear 3mm
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Red with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass LED Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Satins Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss White with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss/White Blue with adhesive
Import our template and adapt it to your requirements. Send the graphics to the laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries |
inner geometries first
Define the correct material settings. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and available laser power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
Remove the protective foil from the clear acrylic and apply the orange arrow. Then add the arrows out of TroGlass Satins orange, TroGlass Color Gloss yellow and white. Then place the red acrylic sheet directly beneath the arrows. For the "Diner" letters, start positioning TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic. Add the white and blue letter parts on top of the "Diner" letters. Next place the white highlight circles on top of the orange arrow.
The TroGlass series is perfect for such eye-catching vintage signs due to the variety of colors and the easy workability. Use different colors or materials for your sign. The creative possibilities are endless!