Use our template and instructions to laser cut and engrave your own business cards
- Paper or cardboard of your choice
Trotec laser used
- Speedy 300 laser engraver
- 30 watts
- 1.5 inch lens
Open the file "Business_Card" in your graphic program and send it to the laser.
Keep in mind that the settings for speed and laser power may vary depending on the machine used. eep in mind that the settings for speed and laser power may vary depending on the machine used.
power: 30 %, speed: 25 %, frequency: 500 dpi, air assist: on
power: 30 %, speed: 5 %, frequency: 1000 Hz, air assist: on, Z-Offset: -2
power: 25 %, speed: 1.5 %, frequency: 1000 Hz, air assist: on
Desert blue (cutting):
power: 40 %, speed: 2 %, fequency: 1000 Hz, air assist: on
- Use the 1.5 inch lens. As a result, the detailed writings become particularly beautiful.
- If you use conventional paper instead of special cardboard, reduce the laser power.
- The combination of the vacuum table and the honeycomb table leads to the best result.
- Feel free to adapt the design! Be creative!