Construct A Truck USA, a Trotec customer, is an artistic, one-of-a-kind, family-owned business located right here in Michigan. They work with small cars and big ideas! Their vision: Children using their imaginations to create their own model truck assembly lines. Following this purpose, they have shared a small ornament design that can be assembled and hung on your tree this holiday season.
- Wood – 1/8” pre-finished alder, any thickness can be used
- Super Glue or wood glue
- 2 - #6 x 1/2" pan head sheet metal screws
Used Trotec Laser:
- Speedy 400
- 120 watts
- 1.5 inch lens
Power: 100% - Speed: 50% - Frequency: 500 ppi - Air Assist: ON
Power: 100% - Speed: 2.10% - Frequency: 2500 Hz - Air Assist: ON
1. Begin by gluing the three frame pieces together first.
2. Attach the wheels using the screws. Alternatively, if you do not want the wheels to rotate, feel free to adhere them to the piece instead.
3. Glue on the fender pieces, but ensure that they do not grind against the wheels.
4. Tie a ribbon through the hole, and display it on your Christmas tree.
- Any wood thickness can be used as long as the wheels' screws are the appropriate length.
- Experiment with various materials and colors for the remaining pieces of the design for a personalized look.