Trotec Laser is a leading international provider of advanced, high-speed laser equipment for cutting, engraving and industrial marking. Trotec was originally founded in Wels, Austria in 1997 and established in the United States in Mississippi in 2002. Now headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, the U.S. business has grown to 10 times its original size, with a growing number of support facilities located throughout the United States, including California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey, and New Hampshire.
Trotec systems are used to cut, engrave and mark a wide range of materials including wood, paper, metal, acrylic, leather, stone, plastics, and more. The company's extensive line of quality laser systems, coupled with its unmatched service and support offerings, have made Trotec one of the industry's leading resources for computer controlled engraving equipment and marking systems.
- Purpose of enterprise: Manufacture and sales of CO₂ and fiber laser systems for engraving, marking and cutting various materials.
- Company foundation: 1997 in Wels, Austria
- Address: Freilingerstr. 99, A-4614 Marchtrenk, Austria
- Production Locations:
- Marchtrenk, Austria: Production of CO₂ and fiber laser plotters
- Markdorf, Germany: Construction of special devices
- New Bern, North Carolina, USA: Production of engraving materials
- Sales volume in 2015: € 101 mio.
- CEOs: DI Dr. Andreas Penz, Christian Spicker, Simon Moore, Ing. Mag. Michael Peduzzi, Peter Hofmann, Alexandra Kutos
- Employees: 450
- Export quota: 97 % (worldwide)
- Offices: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, China, Japan, Italy, Spain, India, Mexico
- 51 showrooms worldwide
- Distributor network with 113 partners worldwide
- Product portfolio: Rayjet, Speedy series, SP series, SpeedMarker series, ProMarker series, laser & engraving material, industry solutions, automated equipment
- Awards: ISO50001, ISO9001, ISO14001, User Experience Award, Green Building Award, Hidden Champions 3.0 – Award by WKO, iF Design Award
For inquiries concerning public relations, we will be happy to help you.
Under the umbrella of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH, Trodat operates globally in the area of stamp production while Trotec operates in lasers.
The group currently generates a total sales volume of more than € 216 million and has approximately 1,300 employees in more than 30 subsidiaries. The group is present in more than 150 countries with total export quota amounts over 97 %.
Both Trodat and Trotec act as subsidiaries under the umbrella of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH. Trodat is by far the world’s largest manufacturer of stamps and Trotec leads the world market for laser engraving, cutting and marking.
The management of Trodat Trotec Holding
Ing. Mag. Michael Peduzzi, CEO
Mag. Peter Hofmann, CFO
Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH is a private company completely owned by family foundations.