Trotec Laser is a leading international provider of advanced, high-speed laser equipment for cutting, engraving and industrial marking. Trotec was originally founded in Wels, Austria in 1997 and established in the United States in Mississippi in 2002. Now headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan, the U.S. business has grown to 10 times its original size, with a growing number of support facilities located throughout the United States, including California, Arizona, Texas, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Illinois, New Jersey, and New Hampshire.
Trotec systems are used to cut, engrave and mark a wide range of materials including wood, paper, metal, acrylic, leather, stone, plastics, and more. The company's extensive line of quality laser systems, coupled with its unmatched service and support offerings, have made Trotec one of the industry's leading resources for computer controlled engraving equipment and marking systems.
- Purpose of enterprise: Manufacture and sell CO₂ and fiber laser systems for engraving, marking and cutting various materials.
- Company foundation: 1997 in Wels, Austria, and established in the United States in Mississippi in 2002
- Address: 44747 Helm Ct., Plymouth, Mich. 48170
- Management: Warren Knipple, President; Amie McGee, Director of Operations; Trish Steding, Director of Marketing; Kris Tennyson, Director of Sales
- Offices: Plymouth, MI, San Francisco Bay Area, CA, Arlington, TX, Atlanta, GA,Tampa, FL, Raleigh, NC; Hillsborough NJ, with additional support in New Hampshire, Arizona, and Illinois
- Product portfolio: Rayjet, Speedy series, SP series, SpeedMarker series, ProMarker series, laser & engraving material, industry solutions, automated equipment
- Awards: ISO50001, ISO9001, ISO14001, User Experience Award, Green Building Award, Hidden Champions 3.0 – Award by WKO, iF Design Award
For inquiries concerning public relations, we will be happy to help you.