Recreate your own retro inspired 'Diner' sign with a few pieces of TroGlass acrylic and your Trotec Laser.
- 1 sheet TroGlass Clear 3mm
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Red with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass LED Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Satins Orange with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss Yellow with adhesive
- 1 sheet TroGlass Color Gloss White with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Metallic Bright Silver with adhesive
- 1/4 sheet TroGlass Reverse Gloss/White Blue with adhesive
You can download the template below, and edit to suit. Print the graphics to the laser using the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries |
inner geometries first
We've suggested some laser parameters below, but we suggest that you adust them to suit. The laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and available laser power.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
Peel the protective film covering from the acrylic, and start with the orange arrow. Use the TroGlass Satins orange for the arrows, followed by the TroGlass Color Gloss in yellow and white. Place the red acrylic directly beneath the arrows. For the ' Diner' letters use with the TroGlass Color Gloss Metallic, followed on top of that add the white and blue letters. To finish, cut the white highlight circles and place on top of the orange arrow.
You can create a range of signage products using TroGlass, including vintage signs due to the range of colors and easy processing. Try a variety of different colors or materials to create your sign. Choose from Gloss, Matt/Satin or even mirror finish acrylic to create a special signage project. The only limit is your imagination!