Customised place cards not only create a lasting memory of a party or event, but they also make fantastic gift ideas for your guests. Learn how to create these fun zebra-themed place cards, by reading the simple step-by-step guide below.
- 3 mm TroGlass Color Gloss black
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table
- Leave the protective foil on the back of the material during cutting. It protects the acrylic from scratches.
Import our design template into your graphics program. Insert the names to be displayed on the place card and then send the file to your laser machine.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
For optimal results, we recommend using the acrylic cutting grid table as it avoids back reflections from the laser beam hitting onto the material. Place the acrylic sheet into your laser machine and cover the rest of the table to maximise the exhaust power. Mark and cut the design out of TroGlass.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- The 2.85" flexx lens has a lower intensity than the 2" lens - this is why we haven't used the standard laser parameters for TroGlass.
Ensure that you clean the surface with a soft cloth. Then, place the zebra into the base stand. Your place cards are now ready for your next special occasion!
A fiber laser source on our Speedy flexx machines will give you incredibly effective results when used on dark acrylic material.