Looking to improve your production flow or see what laser engraving and marking could do for your manufacturing business? Then visit stand C280 at Southern Manufacturing 2019 to discover the many benefits of Trotec lasers, including:
- Permanent laser marking up to 900 characters per second
- Precise laser cutting of plastics and more
- Laser marking or engraving of bar codes, serial numbers, safety information and more
- Fibre, CO2 and dual source laser options with galvo and flatbed models available
- UK service team and customer support
- Extended warranty available
- One-stop-shop including supply or sheet metals, plastic laminates and more
- Throughout the three day exhibition Trotec will be showcasing their Galvo and flexx lasers to visitors, offering hands on application demonstrations.
SpeedMarker laser machines are developed for high speed marking of plastics and metals in an industrial supply chain. Available in a range of sizes and configurations to suit your requirements, SpeedMarker's utilise the intuitive SpeedMark laser software, containing program modules for a range of common laser marking tasks.
Visitors to Southern Manufacturing will be able to see the SpeedMarker 700 laser marker in action.
Trotec range of Speedy flatbed laser engraving and cutting machines are available with CO2, fiber and dual laser sources. In the Speedy flexx range, each machine features a CO2 and fiber laser source which can be utilised in the same job, allowing you to process mixed material workpieces in a single machine. With bed sizes ranging from 610 x 305 to 1000 x 610, Speedy laser engravers offer the ultimate processing tool for a range of common laser processing tasks.
See the Speedy 360 flexx in action on stand C280.