Create the perfect card for that special someone. Trotec's LaserPaper is available from the engraving supplies webshop.
- 1 sheet of Trotec LaserPaper (any colour you like)
Laser machine used
- Speedy 360, 80 Watt with 1.5" lens
- Vacuum table and honeycomb cutting table
Any Speedy laser engraver can create this sample.
Use the 1.5 inch lens if your design has intricate cutting edges like our graphic.
Step 1: Import design
Begin by importing our template or creating your own design and send the job to the laser with the driver settings below.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
The small circles in the heart shape are a perforation which helps you to remove the heart post-rpocessing. The heart can be used for other purposes.
Step 2: Engraving the Paper
Create the material parameter settings. We have used several parameters optimised for different requirements including fast and slow cutting, light and deep engraving and scratching. These parameters will vary depending on your laser machine and its available laser power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+3 mm||High quality|
For maximum extraction cover the rest of the engraving area carefully with paper. This holds the paper in place.
Step 3: Cleaning
Any dust produced can be removed using a damp cloth if necessary. Please make sure that the cloth is not wet to avoid arching of the paper.
- Different colours of Trotec's LaserPaper range can be combined to create a number of effects
- LaserPaper Wood can be used as an altenative. Print it and cut it with your laser machine using the JobControl® Vision add on.