Create a unique money gift using our TroLase Metallic material.
Browse the range of Trotec engraving materials on our engraving supplies webshop.
- TroLase Metallic 1.6 mm: 1/4 sheet (available at trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (such as paper)
- Paper tape
- Decorative band
- Other decorative material
Laser machine used:
- Speedy 360
- 80 Watt with 2" lens
You can use any laser machine from the Speedy series to create this sample.
- To cut and engrave the sign, use the acrylic laser cutting grid table or the aluminium cutting grid table.
Import our design or your own creation into your graphic program. Personalise it and send it to your laser machine as a photo.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
Place your material into the laser machine, making sure that it lies flat on the table. If necessary fix the sheet on the table using paper tape.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+1 mm||High quality|
- To create this sample we used the standard laser parameters from JobControl optimised for quality.
- To download the material parameters from JobControl visit www.troteclaser.co.uk
Thread the bands through the laser cut holes and frame the sign. To finish, add bank notes to the band. You can also personalise the frame as you like.
- If you use a frame made from laserable material such as wood or anodised aluminium, you can laser engrave a nice design onto the frame as well.
- You can use a dark TroGlass material instead of TroLase Metallic for this sample. The fiber laser of a Speedy flexx laser machine creates great effects on this material.
- This sample can also be used as a gift for other occasions including birthdays.