- TroLase 1.6 mm, various colours (available on our webshop)
Laser machine used:
- Speedy 400, 120 watt with 2" lens
- Vacuum table with acrylic laser cutting grid
This sample can be produced with any other machine of the Speedy laser engravers.
- Use the 2" lens for laser engraving, as for images viewed at distance it produces the best results.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid for an optimum cutting results
Import our design template into your preferred graphic program, adapting to your needs. Once you are happy with the files send them to the laser piece by piece.
Use the parameters as described below. They may vary depending your laser machine and it's available power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- Run the laser engraving from bottom, this allows the dust to be perfectly exhausted
- For laser cutting we used the standard JobControl® quality parameter
- JobControl® material parameters are available from www.troteclaser.co.uk
You can produce the images in advance and add company logos or text afterwards.
Aside from engraving laminates, you can use other materials such as acrylics to produce the fruit pictures.