Create unique acrylic place holders as gifts for party guests.
To order Trotec materials please visit our engraving supplies webshop.
- TroGlass Colour Gloss black: 3 mm (available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (such as paper)
Laser machine used:
- Speedy 360 flexx
- 80 Watt CO2/20 Watt fiber laser with 2.85" flexx lens
Any Speedy flexx series laser machine can be used to create this sample.
- Use the acrylic laser cutting grid table for this sample
- Leave the protective foil on the back of the material during laser cutting to protect the acrylic from scratches.
Import our design template into your graphic program or use your own design. Once imported add the recipients names, and then send to your laser machine.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
For the best results, we recommend that you use the acrylic laser cutting grid table as it avoids back reflections on the material. Place the acrylic sheet onto your laser table and cover the remaining areas of the table to maximise the exhaust power. Mark and cut the design from TroGlass.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- A 2.85" flexx lens has a lower intensity on the material than a 2" lens, which is why we haven't used the standard TroGlass laser parameters.
Darker acrylic allows you to achieve particularly good engraving results with the fiber laser source of the Speedy flexx laser machine.