Make a unique bottle holder using acrylic. A full range of acrylic sheets can be found on our consumables website www.engraving-supplies.co.uk
- 1 sheet of 3 mm TroGlass (available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Acrylic glue (if necessary)
Laser machine used:
- Speedy 360 flexx
- 80 Watt with 2" lens and big nozzle
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy Series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table.
- Wait until after laser processing to remove the protective foil from both sides of the engraving material.
Import our design template into your graphic program. Then send your design to the laser cutter machine.
|process mode||resolution||cut line|
Laser cutting TroGlass acrylic creates elegant, polished edges. Position the acrylic sheet onto your laser machine cutting table and cover the rest of the table to maximise the exhaust power. Remove the protective foil after laser processing.
|colour||process||power (%)||speed (%)||ppi/HZ|
- We used the standard laser parameters from Jobcontrol® optimised for speed
- The material parameters from JobControl® can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.co.uk
Step 3: Post-processing
Assemble the bottle holder. You can also use acrylic glue to fix the parts together.
- If you wish, you can optimise your laser cutting results by using the "quality" laser parameters.
- You can also add engravings to refine your design. If you are marking on dark TroGlass, the Speedy flexx fiber source creates particularly good results.
- You can also UV-print the material. Our JobControl® Vision can help you cut out the printed sheets with highest precision.