LaserPaper Wedding Invitation
Make a unique and interesting wedding invitation using Trotec's LaserPaper colors range.
This processing technique could be used to make invitations or greeting cards for other celebrations.
- 1 sheet of LaserPaper Colors: Blue
- 1 sheet of LaserPaper Colors: Cottage Red (with self adhesive backing)
These materials can be ordered from our engraving supplies webshop.
- Speedy 100 (60W)
- 1.5" lens
Any laser from the Speedy series can be used to make this sample.
- Use two contrasting LaserPaper colours (darker colours will enhance the visual impact of the engavings)
- Use a 1.5" lens to make detailed cuts
Step by step
Step 1: Configuring the Design
You can create your own design or use our wedding invitation template (two files). Using the following settings, send both files to your Trotec laser:
|Process Mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Color||Optimized geometries, |
inner geometries first
Step 2: Processing the LaserPaper
Position your LaserPaper sheets on your Trotec laser's bed. Ensure to cover the rest of the bed with plain paper to focus the suction on the LaserPaper. The parameters are likely to vary depending on the specific Tortec laser used.
We adjusted the standard LaserPaper parameters on JobControl to optimize the processing quality. You may need to configure your laser's settings depending on your laser and the power available.
Click here to view the JobControl material parameters for your Speedy laser.
Step 3: Assembling the Invitation
Take the blue LaserPaper card cover, and fold it along the scored edges. Finally, insert the red LaserPaper into the center of the cover.
Why should I use Trotec LaserPaper?
Trotec's LaserPaper is the ideal material all types of cards and invitations. The range features a variety of colours which can be mixed-and-matched to create geunitey unique cards suitable for any occasion.
- Get creative by using more than two LaserPaper colours
- Try using LaserPaper Wood for a natural effect
- to make more durable cards and invitations, try using LaserPaper Synthetic