Use acrylic to make an individual glass holder.
To browse a full list of materials to engrave, please visit https://www.engraving-supplies.ca/
- 1 sheet of 0.118" TroGlass Frosted
(available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Paper tape
- Speedy 360 flexx
- 80 Watt with 2" lens
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table
- Remove the protection foil from the side of the acrylic that you want to engrave on. Leaving the other side of the protection foil on will protect the acrylic sheet from getting scratches during handling.
Import our design template into your graphic program and adapt it according to your requirements.
|Process mode||Resolution||Cut line|
|Black & White||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
For a perfect result we recommend using the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table. It avoids back reflections on the material. Position the acrylic sheet into your laser, remove the protection foil and cover the rest of the table to maximize the exhaust power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- We used the standard laser parameters from Jobcontrol® optimized for speed.
- The material parameters of JobControl® can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
- You can get even better results by using the laser parameters "Quality" to add your own personal touches
- On dark acrylic, you can achieve outstanding results with the fiber laser source of the Speedy flexx
- If you use a 1.5" lens, the engraving becomes very bright. A 1/8" thick material can also be cut with this lens
- You can also UV-print the material. Our JobControl® Vision helps you cut out the printed sheets with the highest precision