Turning, drilling and milling tools are usually met with heavy stress, so they need to be durable. The markings on these tools therefore need to be durable as well. Laser processing can offer very distinctive advantages over mechanical marking and engraving methods:
- Consistent quality & readability with absolute durability
- No need to change the workpiece properties
- Single-step processing methods without the need for consumables
- Flexibility in marking content, component shape, tool shape and material
- Low cost per marking for individual items or mass production
…there’s something for everybody!