Unlike cutting plotters or punch presses, a laser machine enables you to produce even the finest geometries with the highest precision. Plus, another benefit of using a laser with paper is there is no need to fix the paper to the surface or sharpen any blades - saving you time. We have assembled some tips and tricks plus information about working with a laser machine and paper.
Trotec Austalia is excited to announce the launch of our brand new Laser Paper range.
This range of laser friendly paper produces outstanding results when printed, laser cut or laser engraved. Our range of Laser Paper has been carefully selected to produce a high level of colour contrast when laser engraved and a crisp, clean edge when laser cut.
The Laser Paper range is available in 13 different shades, various GSM weights and two different sizes - A3 (297mm x 420mm) and S1 (300mm x 580mm) which fits perfectly in our Speedy 100 laser machine.
- 13 different colour shades includiing white, blue, red and wood grain
- Finish: Metallic, Textured, Gloss, Wood effects, Matte and Smooth
- Thickness: 216 - 380 GSM
- Sheet size: A3 and S1 (suitable for Speedy 100 size and above)
- Try the full range in our A3 sample pack: 2 x sheets of each colour, 1 x sheet of wood effects
In conjunction with our Laser Paper launch we are running a competition where one customer will win a 12w Rayjet Laser.
To enter it's simple:
- Purchase a pack of Trotec's Laser Paper
- Submit a design using the paper and incorporate laser finishing (engraving and cutting)
- Upload the design via our competition website
For full terms & conditions click here
To enter the competition click here