Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Trotec Laser during these uncertain times. Our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger as we face the COVID-19 pandemic across the world together. We wanted to share with you some important information about the steps we're taking to minimise the risk of exposure to our customers, team members and the community. Our main priority is the health and safety of all our staff and valued customers.
Both globally and locally, we have implemented a number of proactive, precautionary policies, whilst making every effort to provide you quality service with as little disruption as possible.
We are committed to the safety of our customers and will continue to review the latest information and guidelines from the government and health authorities and adopt all future recommendations.
Locally, the steps we have taken are:
- Increased and enforced hygiene procedures for all contact with equipment and persons during routine service and repairs. Where an onsite visit is required, our staff will call ahead to adhere with your visitation policies.
- Adherence to the Australian Government’s latest health and safety advice including social distancing.
- Internal procedures limiting contact between staff to reduce the risk of spread within our company.
- Travel for internal meetings has stopped and we have eliminated all non-essential business travel.
- We have issued guidelines to employees for workplace hygiene and sanitising efforts across our sites to minimise the spread of the virus.
- Employees who are sick or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and follow medical guidance.
Even though we are all experiencing unique challenges, we as Trotec will do everything we can to support you in driving your business forward to help you through this challenging period and to be prepared for a possible economic upswing.