Dear Valued Customers,
We would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and trust in Trotec Laser during these uncertain times. Our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger as we face the COVID-19 pandemic across the world together. We wanted to share with you some important information about the steps we're taking to minimise the risk of exposure to our customers, team members and the community. Our main priority is the health and safety of all our staff and valued customers.
Both globally and locally, we have implemented a number of proactive, precautionary policies, whilst making every effort to provide you quality service with as little disruption as possible.
We are committed to the safety of our customers and will continue to review the latest information and guidelines from the government and health authorities and adopt all future recommendations.
Locally, the steps we have taken are:
- Increased and enforced hygiene procedures for all contact with equipment and persons during routine service and repairs. Where an onsite visit is required, our staff will call ahead to adhere with your visitation policies.
- Adherence to the Australian Government’s latest health and safety advice including social distancing.
- Internal procedures limiting contact between staff to reduce the risk of spread within our company.
- Travel for internal meetings has stopped and we have eliminated all non-essential business travel.
- We have issued guidelines to employees for workplace hygiene and sanitising efforts across our sites to minimise the spread of the virus.
- Employees who are sick or have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 have been instructed to stay home and follow medical guidance.
Even though we are all experiencing unique challenges, we as Trotec will do everything we can to support you in driving your business forward to help you through this challenging period and to be prepared for a possible economic upswing.
Dr. Andreas Penz
DI Martin Rehling
- If you choose, we can deliver your laser already pre-set up and we can go through the final stages of the installation and training with you via video link and TeamViewer if necessary, so we can have you fully operational immediately. Otherwise, our team are available for onsite installations and training.
- We are working closely with our supply chain to ensure continuity of services and raw materials to ensure the pandemic has minimal impact for both yours and our businesses.
- We have machine stock in every one of our locations in Australia plus access to stock in other Trotec subsidaries, which we can draw on at any time.
- We continue to offer full demonstrations on our entire portfolio of laser machines in person at our six showrooms across Australia, your premises or virtually.
- For those who don't want to or cannot travel or those who are homeworking themselves, we are also offering online demonstrations via our live video link. We will fully demonstrate our laser machines via video link, so that we can continue to illustrate our machines best-in-class capabilities and provide you with specific samples if required that can be completed in front of you during the online demonstration.
- We will be offering some exceptional promotions to help our clients prepare to drive their businesses forward again. Please keep checking our email communication and website.
- Our Laserable Consumables departments are fully operational, allowing us to provide you with your consumable products as normal, either via our Consumables website, phone or email resulting in the same support as you are used to.
- Our normal Consumable services are still fully available, including Cut to Size etc.
- We are working with our delivery partners to ensure a swift and responsive delivery service for you as normal.
- All consumables staff are following the recommended hygiene and safety protocols.
- Our Technical Support teams remain fully operational to support you during this time including our tech-on-call service.
- We are maximising our support via TeamViewer whenever possible so that we can continue to help you quickly and efficiently and our technicians are fully available via phone or e-mail as well as video link. If you would like to speak to a technician please call our friendly team on 1300 876 832.
- We are suggesting that non-essential visits, for example, service work and training is postponed at the moment and rebooked for later, however, training sessions can still be offered via video link where needed.
- If a solution cannot be found via TeamViewer and telephone/video support, our Technical Service team is still mobile and operational within the official public health guidelines, however, we ask both our staff and our clients to take the necessary hygiene protocols and we ask to allow our staff to work on their own and we all maintain at least 2 meters safe distance at all times to avoid any airborne infection.
- If a site visit isn't an option, we will also be happy to accept your machine back to our local Technical Service workshops, so we can identify the fault, resolve it and send your machine back to you quickly and efficiently. (Please note: Local shipping charges may apply).
- We have complete stocks of our Technical Service parts both at our Production facilities in Austria and also on the ground in our local warehouses. So if you need a lens, filter or anything else, we can provide them all fully for you quickly and efficiently.
We would again like to thank you for your continued support throughout this unique period, we will continue to be there for you and we look forward to staying in touch with you.
Wishing you all to stay healthy and safe at all times,
Your Trotec Laser Team