A Trotec laser is built for success, longevity and most importantly designed by a company who uses their own product. Trotec was born from a need by Trodat (our parent company) for precision in engraving and cutting rubber for stamps. No other laser in the world has this heritage.
Trotec laser software is setting new standards. Flexible. Intuitive. Repetitive. These are just some of the words to describe the suite of Trotec laser software - JobControl, DirectMark and SpeedMark.
TroLase, Trotec's own laminates, specifically engineered for laser machines will save you time and money. We guarantee it! The only engraving and rotary laminate on the market made by engravers for engravers.
- We guarantee lowest overall cost of ownership
- Free lifetime training
- Nationwide service network by factory trained staff
- Designed and manufactured in Austria
- Australia's largest range of laser machines by one manufacturer
- Deal direct with the manufacturer - we are Trotec
- Austrian technology with local sales, support and service
Quality vs Speed, two factors that are taken into consideration for every laser job you perform. Add in a third, price, and you have quite the equation on your hands. Or, as we like to refer to it as; the boomerang effect. Of these three crtical factors you can only ever have two at the same time - Price and Quality - Quality and Speed - Speed and Price. And the two selected will determine whether or not the customer will return for repeat business - hence boomerang.
Our March Open House event will show you how to achieve the right mix for your business.
- How do you confirm your customers' expectations of the job?
- How do you make sure your machine is set up to process the job to these expectations?
- How do you quote based on these expectations?
Trotec is here to help you answer these questions as a business advisor.
Between our staff, products, services and now materials we are certain there are some hidden tricks you may now be aware of yet. Just as your business changes throughout the year, so should your approach.