This year at Auspack, Trotec will be proudly demonstrating its flagship line of laser - the flexx series.
When: Tuesday 24 - Friday 27 March
Where: Melbourne Concention & Exhibition Centre
Time: 9am - 5pm
Stand: Advantage Austria - Stand 322
Register your attendance here
Trotec is the first laser manufacturer to truly realise the advantages of combining both CO₂ and fiber laser sources into one machine. The CO₂ feature makes the flexx ideal for cutting and/or scoring a variety of surfaces, including paper, cardboard, wood and plastics. The fiber laser source gives the flexx the added advantage to mark a variety of metallic surfaces for serialisation and QR coding, similarly the CO₂ laser source is ideal for marking plastics, cardboard, wood and glass.
Visit Brendon on Advantage Austria's stand #322 and see how a Trotec laser can revolutionise your production flow.
- We are the only manufacturer with dedicated training facilities and showrooms right across Australia and New Zealand making Trotec the ideal local and international partner for your business
- We have the worlds largest range of laser machines on display. In fact there are over 50 machines across Australia available for demonstration
- All of our sales and technical support teams are factory trained
- We offer the ideal marking system for your application - starting with an entry-level model, up to custom built and automated machines
- Our CO₂ and fiber lasers can be flawlessly integrated into existing processes
- Up to 10 year warranty plans available
- Proven lowest cost of ownership
High-speed marking as easy as printing
The ProMarker series offers easy high-speed laser processing of metal and plastic parts, such as promotional articles, gifts, dataplates and many more. The innovative laser software DirectMark, acts like a printer driver marking from any graphics, CAD or label printing software.Choose between the ProMarker OEM for ultimate customisation, the ProMarker 100, an open laser class 4 package including a precise Z-axis or the compact desktop laser workstation ProMarker 300, which excels in its ergonomics and laser safety (laser class 2)
The most complete tool for industrial laser marking
Developed for efficient laser marking of metals and plastics along the industrial production chain, the Speed Marker Series offer you the perfect combination of intelligent software with highest quality hardware.
The included software package, SpeedMark, is able to communicate with external systems and without any special knowlege the user can program a complete marking process within the shortest time.
The laser marking systems are available in four different sizes and various configurations to meet your individual requirements. Additionally, a broad range of options can be combined for special tasks.