Learn how to create a uniquely crafted wooden wine box out of our Trotec veneered wood.
- Speedy 360, 80 Watts with 2.0" lens
- Aluminum cutting grid table
The wine box can of course also be produced with all other machines of the Speedy laser engravers.
- Cover the working area completely with paper. By doing this even slightly bent sheets get flat.
- Use a 2" lens to compensate differences in material thickness
Step 1: Import design
You can either design your own wine box or download our free template below.
This template has been designed for a standard 750ml wine bottle. Before continuing, please check the dimensions of your selected bottle before you cut the different pieces. Adapt the layout to suit your wine bottle dimensions if necessary.
|color||enhanced geometries, |
inner geometries first
Step 2: Laser process
Set your JobControl laser parameters as they are described below.
Please note, laser parameters may vary depending on the type of laser machine and the available laser power.
Place the wood into your Trotec laser, engrave and cut the different pieces.
|Color||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
|1||on||+6 mm||High quality|
- Keep in mind that wood is a natural product and therefore it's characteristics can vary. We recommend you test the parameters before you produce the work piece.
Step 3: Cleaning and assembly
Once completed, clean any cut residue and dust that may have settled with a damp cloth.
For assembly, all you require are the wooden parts and a bit of care and patience. Put the pieces together one-by-one and you will soon have a completed wooden wine box!
- This box makes a fantastic personalised gift. You can produce the boxes in advance and simply add the customers personalised engraving afterwards.
- Explore the wide range of wood products available online and discover a variety of creative possibilities.