When a standard machine can't meet your specific requirements, our experts at Trotec Laser Automation are the people to call. They'll help you with the construction of your own, personal laser machine.
If you're keen on learning more about what we can create for you, feel free to download the following project overview:
1. Assessment & Evaluation of Customer Needs
First, we look at your requirements, needs and expectations.
Then, we ask the following questions:
- What materials need to be marked?
- What is the size of the parts and variations?
- What are the quantities?
- What are the cycle times?
- Is there a need for loading & unloading?
- What were the previous & next process steps?
- What is the time frame of the project?
- What is the investment frame?
2. First Draft, Concept & Process Analysis
Based on your requirements, we will provide with a list of performance qualities and specifications, along with a rough draft of the laser machine itself. Our laser experts will also provide you with an alternative offer and backup design. This is to ensure that we can find the best possible solution for you and your future laser business.
3. The Finished Customer Solution
As soon as the machine is approved by the customer, we cooperate directly with them. We hold an initial 'kick-off' meeting and following that will be regular interviews and catch-ups to ensure that the project is meeting the requirements of the customer. At the end of the project, when the new laser machine is completed, we deliver and install it together with the customer.
So, are you ready to make that special laser machine come to life? Do you require a very specific kind of laser engraving, cutting or marking machine? Our laser experts here at Trotec will always be happy to help. Feel free to contact us any time, and we will do our absolute best to turn your machine vision into reality!