In this tutorial, we will show you how to produce TroLase stickers that can be used for quality control and check-seals, among other things.
You Will Need:
- 1x sheet TroLase Lights
- Material to cover the engraving table (spare paper)
- Speedy 360, 70w
- 1.5" lens
- Vacuum table with honeycomb cutting table
To create this sample, you can use any machine from the Speedy series of laser engravers.
TroLase Lights can be processed very easily, even with a fiber laser!
Create your own design, or feel free to import the template we have provided. If you have used our design, remember to adapt it to your requirements. Once you're ready, send the job to the laser machine using the following driver settings.
|Process Mode||Resolution||Cut Line|
|Colour||Optimised Geometries, Inner Geometries First|
Place the TroLase Lights into your laser engraving machine and cover the rest of the engraving table with something like spare paper. This will maximise the vacuum effect. Once you are ready, start the engraving, working from the bottom and moving upwards. This will help prevent dust from settling on and smudging the engraved areas. Remember: the parameters may differ depending on what machine you are using and its available laser power.
|Process||Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)|
When kiss-cutting, you only cut through the top layer of the sticker material, leaving the back layer intact. This will allow the stickers to be easily peeled and removed without the risk of damage.
Cleaning the material is easy - we suggest using a simple damp cloth. Make sure you leave the material in the machine with the vacuum on to make this cleaning process easier on your or your team.
- Try using two contrasting colours of TroLase Lights to produce counterpart stickers that can be used for 'unreleased' items.
- You can easily adapt the graphics to suit your requirements, and even individualise the items.
- For large quantities or mass production, you might be interested in our Galvo CO2 laser GS1000