Create laser engraved artwork using Trotec laser material. We think this colourful series of fruit images would look fantastic in the kitchen or dining area.
We provide free instructions and a step-by-step template for download.
- TroLase material 1.6 mm in various colours (materials available at Trotec)
- Speedy 400, 120 watt
- 2" lens
- Vacuum table with acrylic cutting grid
This sample can be created on any of the laser machines in the Speedy series of laser engravers.
- Use the 2" lens for engraving. It will deliver the best result for all engraving that is viewed from a distance.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid for an optimum cutting result
Import our artwork template into your graphic design program and then make any changes that you would like. Send the images to the laser one at a time.
Set the parameters like described below. The laser parameters may vary depending on the laser machine and available laser power.
|Colour||Process||Power (%)||Speed (%)||ppi/Hz|
- Run the engraving from bottom to top so that the dust can be perfectly exhausted
- For the cut we used the JobControl® standard parameter for quality
- You can download the JobControl® material parameter from www.troteclaser.com