Make an individual bottle holder using acrylic. To browse full materials range, please visit www.engraving-supplies.com.au
- 1 sheet of 3 mm TroGlass (available at Trotec)
- Material to cover the engraving table (e.g. paper)
- Acrylic glue (if necessary)
- Speedy 360 flexx
- 80 Watt with 2" lens and big nozzle
For this sample you can use any laser machine from the Speedy Series.
- Use the acrylic cutting grid table or the acrylic slat cutting table.
- Wait until after laser processing to remove the protective foil from both sides of the engraving material.
Import our design template into your graphic program. Then send your design to the laser.
|process mode||resolution||cut line|
Laser cutting TroGlass acrylic creates elegant, polished edges. Position the acrylic sheet into your laser and cover the rest of the table to maximise the exhaust power. Remove the protective foil after laser processing.
|colour||process||power (%)||speed (%)||ppi/HZ|
- We used the standard laser parameters from JobControl® optimised for speed
- The material parameters from JobControl® can be downloaded from www.troteclaser.com
Step 3: Post-processing
Assemble the different parts. You can also use acrylic glue to fix the parts.
- If you wish, you can optimise your results by using the "quality" laser parameters.
- You can also add engravings to refine your design. If you are marking on dark TroGlass, the Speedy flexx fiber source creates particularly good results.
- You can also UV-print the material. Our JobControl® Vision can help you cut out the printed sheets with highest precision.