Trotec was formed in 1997 from a research branch of Trodat and since then has become a world leader in the field of laser technology. As part of the Trodat Trotec group, Trotec develops, manufactures and markets laser machines for marking, cutting and engraving solutions. In addition has developed a range of laser and rotary materials including TroLase, TroPly, TroGlass and laserable wood specifically designed for laser machines. Trotec sets new standards, services customers in more than 90 countries and employs more than 500 staff across the globe.
Trotec is continuously expanding and has an exceptionally strong international presence with 16 sales subsidiaries. In fact, 97% of Trotec's laser manufacturing is exported from our Upper Austrian facility. All staff are fully qualified and receive ongoing training by our in-house Trotec Training Academy. In 2015, turnover exceeded € 100million for the first time.
Under the Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH umbrella, Trodat operates globally in stamp production while Trotec operates in laser manufacturing.
The group currently generates a total sales volume of more than € 216 million and has approximately 1,300 employees in more than 30 subsidiaries. The group has a presence in more than 150 countries, and total export quota from Austria amounts to over 97 %.
Both Trodat and Trotec are subsidiaries under the umbrella of Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH. Trodat is the world’s largest manufacturer of stamps and Trotec leads the world market in laser manufacturing for engraving, cutting and marking solutions.
Trodat Trotec Holding management:
Ing. Mag. Michael Peduzzi, CEO
Mag. Peter Hofmann, CFO
Trodat Trotec Holding GmbH is a private wholly owned family company.
- Purpose of enterprise: Manufacture and sales of CO₂ and fiber laser machines for engraving, marking and cutting various materials.
- Company foundation: 1997 in Wels, Austria
- Address: Freilingerstr. 99, A-4614 Marchtrenk, Austria
- Production Locations:
- Marchtrenk, Austria: Production of CO₂ and fiber laser plotters
- Markdorf, Germany: Construction of special devices
- New Bern, North Carolina, USA: Production of engraving materials
- Sales volume in 2015: € 101 mio.
- CEOs: DI Dr. Andreas Penz, Ing. Mag. Michael Peduzzi, Peter Hofmann, Alexandra Kutos
- Employees: 450
- Export quota: 97 % (worldwide)
- Offices: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, South Africa, Germany, Switzerland, France, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, China, Japan, Italy, Spain, India, Mexico
- 51 showrooms worldwide
- Distributor network with 113 partners worldwide
- Product portfolio: Rayjet, Speedy series, SP series, SpeedMarker series, ProMarker series, laser & engraving material, industry solutions, automated equipment
- Awards: ISO50001, ISO9001, ISO14001, User Experience Award, Green Building Award, Hidden Champions 3.0 – Award by WKO, iF Design Award